RE: Baensch Atlas

Hey Randy,

>My source claims that the new publisher of English Baensch I, II, & III has
>plans
>to put our 4 & 5.  In the Spring I heard that both would be out by the end of
>the

Ahhh blessed be the Gods... I'll have to keep an eye out for this one.

>year, but I don't the current time line.  Apparently, they are not planning
>publish the photo atlas (1 through 5) in English.

Is there any reason for this? or was it purely a financial decision on
their part?

>Atlas 5 is the one which is heavy on Apisto's--most of the photos are from
>Uwe
>Romer.  Atlas 4 is heavy on West African fishes.

Prrrrrrrr... Keep us posted on the list as soon as you see it in the
stores.

I am greatly interested in getting myself a copy of them... actually I
still need to buy 3... I've been buying em one by one as an addition to
my orders from the local mail order supplier here in Australia...

Cheers
Matt