Re: Baensch Atlas

Matthew Bourne wrote:

> >year, but I don't the current time line.  Apparently, they are not planning
> >publish the photo atlas (1 through 5) in English.
>
> Is there any reason for this? or was it purely a financial decision on
> their part?

I don't know the reason.  The English-version publishers can't do anything without
the permission of the German publishers.   Afterall, Tetra lost the rights to
Baensch for some reason.

However, Mike Schadle was selling them at the ACA for $35 !!!  I have a quick
review of the Photo Atlas along with Mike's email address at:
http://www.spacestar.net/users/carey/fishroom/reviews/baensch_index.html

If anyone emails him, let him know you got his email address from my review page.

--Randy