ID Correction Games/Projects

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Mike & Diane Wise wrote:

> Would anyone be interested in trying to ID fish in other books? Perhaps we could
> go through the Aqualog book and correct some of the mis-IDs.

I'm standing by compiling these things together for the Krib, so we *will*
have a record of it all. :)  I'm already thinking of a cute way to
summarize the Richter corrections on the site.  I think it would be an
excellent service to have available for folks.

I'd participate more in the games, but I'm an ID imbecele and the ID queen
is currently having to go to work at 6 AM, and comes home at 11 PM. :(

   - Erik