Re: unidentified sp. + photos

Doug Brown wrote:

> what is the best way to get the Aqualog series?

I don't know about the entire series but the ASG has just started selling Mayland
& Bork's book, Southamerican Cichlids II, the supplements, and (I think) the
poster. Prices will be about 1/3 off normal retail prices. We can do this because
we're not out to make a lot of money, just to get the information out to those
who want it. We plan to have this up on the ASG web page soon, but until then
just send a SASE for a list of what's available to:

ASG Sales
P.O. Box 504
Elkhorn, WI 53121

Depending on response we may also add other even harder to get pubs.

> The prices direct from www.aqlog.com seem OK. And, what am I looking for?
> South American Cichlids I-IV and is it 5 supplements?

For dwarf species, you'll only need to get SA Cichlids I (Laetacara, Teleocichla,
dwarf pikes, etc.) and SA Cichlids II (Apistogramma, Apistogrammoides,
Taeniacara, Biotoecus, Crenicara, Dicrossus, Microgeophagus, & Nanacara). SA III
is on Central American cichlids and SA IV is on discus and angelfish.

Mike Wise