Re: Fry Survival

I am raising now about 70 A.nijjseni + about 50 blue rams fry in
2/3-full 5g tank with RO water and no regular water changes. Sometimes I
syphon off building crap from the bottom and fill in more RO water.
Sofar, no promblems. Ram fry supposed to be more sensitive to everything,
but no deaths by now although it does look overcrowded. I feed them BBS. RO
water makes the trick?

Lilia