Fry Survival

A day or two before I expect hatch I add one drop per
	gallon of Liquifry No.1 to get infusoria culture started.
	I add again after hatch. Four days after hatch I start
	feeding bbs and microworms. I keep this up until fry are
	able to take grindal worms. I then switch to tubifex(brown)
	worms,adult bs, frozen bloodworms,flake etc.

	I do minimal water changes(20% every 3 days) until fry reach
	1/2 inch and then increase slightly.

	Got lots of happy, healthy fish!

	Michael
--