A.sp "broad barred body"

Hi all,
this question is really aimed at Mike, but I wanted to ask it on the list as
it might (?)
be of interest to others.
I was recently offered A.sp "broad barred body", after which I learned that it
is essentially A. staecki, that has been collected in the Rio Mamore.
However, on the same list was A. staecki (Rio Mamore), for a different price.
The seller believes them to be two separate sp, saying there are differences
between the two fish, citing primarily canary yellow on the cheeks of the BBB.
Do you have any additional info?
I'm tempted to get a pair of each and compare (maybe post pics for everyone to
check out)
Jason