Re: Wild nijsseni

> I saw that they are very, very shy and it's very difficoult to see them, I
> decided to put in the tank a guppy male to see the reaction, and something
> improved, is there a perfect dither for them?
Nijsseni I think are about the friendliest apistos.  Once
settled they will soon swin up to the front glass to greet
you.  For dithers I like cardinal tetras (P.axelrodi) or
small killies such as Aphyosemion bitaeniatum, put some
java moss in the tank and you'll soon have killi fry as
well as apisto fry, cool.

> The other problem is feeding, I menaged to feed them only live tubifex
> because I don't have any other live food, and because I saw that they don't
> accept frozen bloodworms, flakes or pellets!!!!
> Is there a way to let them accept frozen food, do I have to try with frozen
> Brine Shrimp, or with white mosquito larvae?
I've had this problem in the past to,  they will soon
accept frozen bloodworm once they are hungry enough (having
dithers is a good way to show them that dead is food).
They are unlikely to accept flakes.

Ken.