Re: Wild nijsseni

> I saw that they are very, very shy and it's very difficoult to see them, I
> decided to put in the tank a guppy male to see the reaction, and something
> improved, is there a perfect dither for them?
Sometimes dithers can help bring shy fish out and about. As for a
perfect dither?.....There probably isn't one. Just put something in
there and watch to see what happens. Guppies will definitely eat any fry
they see swimming that will fit in their mouths.

> The other problem is feeding, I menaged to feed them only live tubifex
> because I don't have any other live food, and because I saw that they don't
> accept frozen bloodworms, flakes or pellets!!!!
> Is there a way to let them accept frozen food, do I have to try with frozen
> Brine Shrimp, or with white mosquito larvae?
Find out from the source that you got them from what they were feeding
them. I find not feeding them for a couple days and then feeding them
ground flake, they will eat something besides live worms. I have kept
and bred them on flakes, live baby brine, and live/frozen adult shrimp.
This was back in 1993 though.

> I hope to get a male soon.
Good luck.

> They are preatty fishes, I'll take some pictures as soon as they get less
> shy
They are very pretty fish. Good luck with them.

Kaycy