Re: Apisto shipping? -Reply

At 04:13 PM 10/20/98 EDT, WndrKdnomo@aol.com wrote:
>All that being said, sending live fish by Priority is something of a gamble.

Yeah, like trying to win the lottery.

>However, it is also by far and away the cheapest way to send
>fish/eggs/plants,etc.

Cheaper is to throw them in the trash.  This saves the time you would
otherwise spend addressing the package and provides only slightly worse
results.

> For rare and/or expensive shipments, though, you are
>probably better off biting the bullet and sending them Express Mail
>(guaranteed overnight delivery)

If you really want things to get there, use FedEx.   With a proper discount
it is cheaper too.   I can send a good size parcel 2 day (guaranteed) for
$6.25.  Overnight is only about $11.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com