Re: Apisto shipping? -Reply

At 08:53 PM 10/20/98 EDT, Jeff wrote:
>In a message dated 10/21/98 12:43:39 AM, gomberg@wcf.com writes:
><<If you really want things to get there, use FedEx.   With a proper discount
>it is cheaper too.   I can send a good size parcel 2 day (guaranteed) for
>$6.25.  Overnight is only about $11.>>
>What is a "proper discount" and how does one get one?

You get a discount by asking for it.   If you have a lot of traffic, you
just ask.   If you have a little traffic (like I do) you give the id of an
affinity group to which you belong.   In my case it was the professional
photographers group to which I belong.   You will need to find your own.
Unless you are a big shipper.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com