Re: Aqualog books

Subject: Aqualog books
Jeff,
The one you are looking for is number 11.
Cichlids 11
Apistogramma
Apistogrammoides
  Crenicara
  Dicrossus
  Microgeophagus
  Nannacara
  Taeniacara
Cichlids 111 mainly the large SA species but
(includes Laetacara )
Cichlids 1
Biotodoma, Crenicichla, Geophagus, Satanoperca,

Teleocichla
I have all the books referred to on the mis-ID's and I am ashamed to admit
as to how little I know.  Many thanks to Mike for his patience, his
knowledge is awesome and I thank you.
Helen

Jeff wrote