Re: Mazarunia

The ASG considers Mazarunia a dwarf genera. I spaced it out on my list I gave
here. Where did you get the idea that Cleithracara maronii gets 7 inches long!
Most books say anywhere between 4 and 5 inches. A 7 incher must be on steroids!
Regardless of size, the Keyhole Cichlids is one of the shyest, most peaceful
cichlids known.

Mazarunia isn't in the hobby as far as I know. The only articles on them were by
people who went out and brought them back alive. They come from a highly
restricted area not usually commercially collected. Besides, they're not really
one of the more spectacular looking fish.

Mike Wise