Re: New Fish Room -Reply

Folks...........Your response to my Fish-room was beyond expectations!  I
have really changed my plans to incorporate some of the ideas you have
mentioned.  In order to accomplish the changes, I have changed, for starts,
the size to 18 x 20'.  I will, with pictures and a web site show all of you
what happened from the first brick to conclusion.  BTW, a bunch of you
mentioned air supply......I have a blower already that is about 2 or 3 times
the size I need.........I ran into a bargin on the blower about 2-3 years
ago when a fish store went out of business.  It's ment for 200 - 300 tanks
and at the most I'll have now is 80 - 100 (about 30-40 of them will have
apisto's) so I have air coming out of my ears.....it is a pleasure.  No,
it's not as a "selling fish" move to make money......it's just to have a
nice place to raise fish.

Thanks all..........I knew I could count on you.........OK Frank - back to
apistos!.........;-)

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Math Instructor, Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S., St Pete, Fl.
mfjacobs@geocities.com
mikejacobs@ij.net