Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:13:48 -0000
From: "Helen Burns" <hlnburns@thefree.net>
Subject: Re: Rams de-selection

Mike,
I commented on this list a few months ago that all to often hobbyists are
too eager to remove eggs.  By doing this it can also lead to breaking pair
bonding.  I have never removed any spawnings from my cichlids, large or
small species.
I totally agree with all that you have said, it is just a pity more
aquarists don't feel the same.
Helen.
From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>