Re: ramirezi and altispinosa

    Thanks for the responses to my Altisinosa dilemma.  Kaycy said take the fry out; Ken said leave them in.    I decided to take them out for the 1st batch & to leave them in for the next.  I didn't think I could stand watching the little guys get picked off.  I put the eggs in my 10 g.  with a pen plax tank divider to keep out the larger Nannacara fry.  I know the N. fry can't get through but I am worried that when they are free swimming, the Alt. fry will go right through the  holes in the wall.  Does anyone have experience with tank dividers?

   In response to the q. on Copella Arnoldi.  The fish were sold to me under that name, but they do not have the long flowing fins that the books suggest.  Accordingly, I suspect they are cousins.  I bought them because I had never seen any of these fish in a store before and I remembered them from the Innis book.  I gather they were early favorites, that have since become hard to find.

    Thanks again for all your help.

   M. Diller