Re: double-duty dither

yes indeed Dave,

i just keep a number of domingo affinis in with them, infact i have them
in all of my tanks as a food fish for just about everything.

Unfortunately, as the affinis get a bit larger- about over the inch and
a half mark, they themselves may become a little too aggressive, nipping
fins and what.

Then i just net them out and feed them to my oscars.

They breed evry prolifically (about once every 10-14 days) so i have
about 20 to keep the food supply going. It is very inexpensive and
maintenance free!

goodluck.

Andrew Lau.