bred them!!!

I'm so happy, my wild nijsseni pair spawned today, it was just a question
of time, so now I'm almsot sure that they are nijsseni and not pandurini, I
took some photos hope that they will be developed well.

Straight RO, two  50% water changes after 2 weeks helped this, I'm sure.

I'm also sure that they spawned because I left them on their own, I just
went to see them once a day for 5 minutes not more, I didn't bother and
they spawned.

GREAT

Thanks you everybody
Bye