Re: A. juruensis

Kaycy,

The picture is definitely not trifasciata but either juruensis or sp. aff.
juruensis. The bottom picture shows the lateral band breaking before the
caudal peduncle spot, ruling out cacatuoides.

I'll be taking some better pictures of the Upper Rio Nanay A. sp. aff.
juruensis so that we can compare both "populations" (or species)  and see
if we can find some differences other than coloration.

Julio