Breeding Activity

I am relatively new to Apistos, but over the last few months I have been
collecting misc. species such as A. Caucatoid, A. Borelli, A. Agasizzii,
A. McMasteri, and some unidentified wild caught that look like something
between a McMasteri and a Borelli.

I have been slowly reducing the PH to about 6.0, and it has been stable
there for about 3 weeks.  The hardness on the test I have is about
180-220, and I don't particularly trust the accuracy to less than 50.

I have not done any water changes over 10% in the last month (waiting to
get a RO filter installed), and all of the sudden I have breeding
activity in the tank with 3 different species simultaneously!  1st the
Blue Rams spawned, and due to a cory in the tank, either ate the eggs,
or lost the defensive struggle to the cory. (Which was promptly
removed!)  The next day, the Caucatoids had a batch of eggs in a coconut
shell and they are currently in the "wriggler" stage.  and one day later
one of the Borelli males (I think) spawned with the large unknown wild
caught female. in a clay pot. (What do I do with these fish?)

I niether expected nor was ready for any of these to spawn in the
display tank in the living room, and I am looking at putting a couple
other 30 gallon tanks together to separate them if the fry reach free
swim.  What is the best way to quickly prepare a "grow out" tank to
house the fry?  Also, If I can get some pictures up on the web I would
love to have some help Id-ing some of the unknowns.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Phil Eaton
Dallas,TX