Re: Apistogramma trifasciata

Hi Mike

The LFS got these  Apistogramma trifasciata (red)?? from a breeder in Toronto. Also
a whole seller in Montreal (Biotope) are selling A. trifasciata (red) . I haven``t
seen the A.  trifasciata (red) from  Biotope, so I can`t say they are the same type
of Apisto. as the one`s from the breeder in Toronto?

 Just was looking at a picture of a A. sp. Mamoré  on Acuario Nanay web page. The
different I see between the A. sp. Mamoré and the  trifasciata, is the red on the
tail of the  A. sp. Mamoré. What are the other different between these  Apisto.??
To me, they are very similar looking Apisto

My trifasciata haven`t develop any colour`s yet. Male a little over 1 inch, female
a little under 1 inch

Thanks
George