RE: Apistogramma sp. Schwarzsaum -Reply

>>Can someone tell me why publishing on the web would not meet all
these criteria?<<

I happened upon some info on the Rainbowfish On-line web site
(http://www.ecn.net.au/~atappin/articles.htm).  Adrian's site is registered
and archived in the Australian National Library.

>>ISSN 1328 - 4541<<
>>Rainbowfish On-Line is electronically archived at the National Library
in Canberra, Australia. <<

So maybe my points regarding permanence should be disregarded under
this type of yarrangement.  But still, would the site be recognized?

Bill Vannerson
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson