Re: Hydra

Title: Hydra
Dionigi,
After a bad experience in one of my (25 imperial gallon) tanks with 4 day old Guinacara sp. Red Cheek fry.
The Hydra had killed about 40 fry.  From that day onwards I alternate the
feeding of all my fry with b.s. and micro worm culture and feed little and
often.  This has worked and luckily that episode hasn't been repeated.
Helen

I would be very interested in knowing of any first-hand reports of
people that actually lost a substantial portion of their own tank
spawns due to hydra. Anybody on this list?

Dionigi Maladorno