youe experience?

Hi everybody,
                    I need your experience for this:
I'm trying to raise some nijsseni fry, but everyday I wake up and every
time I count them I see that someone is missing.
In the tank there is the male, the female, and another nijsseni female that
I don't know if it is still alive, the pH is 6, the hardness is not
detectable, the ammonia and nitrates should read 0, even if I don't have
any nitrate or ammonia test kit, I don't have algae at all, I've never had
such an algae free tank, I keep changing the water 20% every week, the tank
is a 15g.

The fry were 20 now I have 10 of them, I feed twice a day with BBS.

In the tank there are a lot of plants, a lot of rocks, bogwood, and java
moss, you cannot actually see the back of the tank, it's really a FULL
tank.

Is it possible that the mother is missing the fry around the tank (just an
idea)?

Or is because something else?

The parents do great.

Thank to everybody