Re: some problems

Hello Andrey,
A water change of 10% - 15% per week will not cause any deterioration in
your tank.  The fish are going to benefit from this with an improvement in
their growth and activity.  If you feel that you would rather carry out
smaller water changes on a daily basis then this would be ideal.  Add a
dechlorinating agent to the water to be added to tank.
You mention that the Labeo attacks the Rams, this being the case I
personally would remove any fish in any of my tanks that attacked any other
fishes.
Ramirezi average size would be 3 inches.
Good luck,
Helen