Re: some problems

Erick,
I'm sorry but I disagree with you on this.  For the sake of one Labeo sp.
Andrey has to find another tank for the Rams, alter his water chemistry for
Central American species, some which you mention require a very large tank.
In my opinion once you enter the world of Central American species that's
when you see real aggression (apart from Malawis).
Helen