Re: spawning rams

Holly,
Depending on the temperature in the tank I would say that at 80F
they will hatch 48 - 60 hours from spawning.  The pair will then move the
wrigglers into a pre-dug pit.  You may see them concentrating on a site
nearby.  All being well you will not see any sign of wriggllers until they
become free swimming, approximately 7 days from spawning.
Holly please do not remove the eggs, if this time it doesn't work out you
have time before the next spawning to get another tank set up for this pair.
I bred my Ramirezi in a species tank 18in longx18in wide x7in tall.  Perhaps
I was lucky but they were excellent parents and the fry remained in this
tank with the parents for many weeks.
Perhaps Santa will bring you another tank.
Helen.