P. Taeniatus Moliwe qustion

> Hello, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster here. Some of you may recognize

> me from the aquatic plants list, yep, that's the same me. I've kept various apistos
> for the

last 5 years or so. Currently, I have a trio of P. Taeniatus Moliwes in a 75 g planted
aquarium,
and that leads to my question. The 2 females are voracious eaters with round, plump
bellies.
They cavort about the tank fearlessly, and attack most anything that is fed to them.
The male is
very shy, hiding most of the time. He approaches food (frozen brine shrimp, fz. blood
worms, something
fz. called "lifeline) like he could care less. I've seen him take frozen blood worms,
only to spit them
right back out. Bottom line is this, I'm afraid I'm going to lose him if I don't do
something.
What's wrong? What can I do?

tank info:
ph 7.0