Re: P. Taeniatus Moliwe qustion

. Bottom line is this, I'm afraid I'm going to lose him if I don't do
>something.
>What's wrong? What can I do?
>
>tank info:
>ph 7.0
>kh  8
>temp 79
>
>TIA, Pat Bowerman

If these are wild caught for sure use a good parasite control food like
Tetra has for 5 days

Drop the pH to 6.5 and use some water conditioner with tannins:
peat--Black Water Tonic--Waters of the world --- Weiss's Instant Amazon

Offer some live foods 2 or 3 times a week--baby brine shrimp or white worms

Put one teaspoon of pure salt for each 3 to 5 net gallons of water

Add some dither fish like cherry barbs for a little compitition and security

Hope this helps
MikeD