Re: Eunotus

A. eunotus?  Nope,  I agree with Mike on that call......is that going out on
a limb with that call or what....;-), but one more id marking Mike......my
A. eunotus had a "peach-to-orange" colored spot on the base of the pectoral
fins???  I thought that was also an id. of eunotus.....but maybe that
picture was of a fish too small to show that marking.  Don't know about the
A. steindachneri..........

...cheers everyone!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Math Instructor, Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S., St Pete, Fl.
mfjacobs@geocities.com
mikejacobs@ij.net