Re: ASG Membership

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Mike Downey wrote:

> Tell us which trip you are taking and all the gory details.. What apistos
> will you be in the ranges of?

OK, since the cat's out of the bag... The first half of the trip is down
the Amazon from Manaus, but we're supposed to go some ways up the Rio
Negro in the latter half of the trip, so it looks like Aggie country. :)
Also, I keep hearing Kathy mumbling about diplotaenia ever since we talked
with Lee Newman.  Linke & Staek's little maps also show pertensis,
gephyra, paquisquamis, regani, Biotecus opercularis, C. punctulatum,
Crenicichla notophthalmus, C. regani, Dicrossus maculatus (I wish!),
Laetacara sp., Taeniacara candidi.  Could be pretty cool.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com