Re: ASG Membership

At 04:20 PM 1/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Tell us which trip you are taking and all the gory details.. What apistos
>will you be in the ranges of?

I am on the same trip as Erik and did not post to this list because I
thought it would be considered too commercial.  I will bring back apistos
for anyone interested who will help cover a little bit of the cost of the
trip.   Trouble is I am no expert and cannot warrant what I bring back will
be highly rare or unique.  It will be P tho, not F1 or F6.  If that helps.
  As for how much contribution to the cost I was thinking something like
$20 per bag plus shipping in the US.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron