Re: raising cichlids without their parents

In a message dated 1/24/99 7:53:08 PM Mountain Standard Time, gomberg@wcf.com
writes:

> consistent with the onment of her native habitat, namely the Amazon.
>
>  OK, Bob, I give.   What is an onment?

Sorry guys.  "environment" is what I was looking for.  AOL pops up these
little "encouragements" to get off line during which nothing I type gets down
on the screen, until I hit the enter key, backspace key, or any of a couple
others I haven't fully discovered.  If I am squeezing in a movie while
checking my email, or maybe dealing with the rugrats, I ocassionally get a few
characters nipped here and there.

Bob