A. cacatoides spawning

On Saturday, I did some tank juggling and moved a pair of A.
cacatoides from a well planted 20g. tank with a bunch of corys and a
couple plecos to a 15g. with a big clump of Java moss and some floating
Salvinia sp.
  I noticed that the female was staying hidden while the male patrolled
the tank, keeping the resident bristlenose plecos in check.  Normally,
the female stays pretty close to the male, so I decided I'd take a
closer peek in the cave I made out of some river pebbles.  To my
surprise I noticed about fifty pinkish eggs attached to the roof of the
cave.
  I started my brine shrimp hatchery - I know the fry won't be eating
any in the next couple of days, but I know the parents will eat bbs, and
I also found that the local infusoria population increases when I feed
bbs.  I also added some liquid fry food to the tank after a large (50%)
water change on Saturday (maybe what triggered spawning?) and plan to
add a bit more tomorrow.

  I have never spawned this species before, so  was wondering how long
it would take for the fry to become free swimming.  Also, there isn't
too much in the way of hiding places for the male, should I be prepared
to move him?

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jason Miller