Re: L. curviceps disease

I doubt that salt will cure your fish. It might help its immune system do its work
by slowing down the growth of some organisms in the tank, but that's about all.
I've used a "chemical cocktail" on many fish that has seemed to work over the
years on undefined diseases. It's a combination of Kanamycin, Naladixic Acid, and
Metranidazol. But before I used this I'd try feeding him on a medicated (for
paracites) food first.

Good luck,

Mike Wise