Instant Amazon

     I use Marc Weiss' Instant Amazon on some of my tanks but I noticed
on some of the bottles that I picked up at an auction that they smell.
It is an odor that reminds me of something fermenting. The bottles I
have used before have never had this aroma btu I have discontinued usage
til I am able to determine if it is harmful. I would hate to kill some
of my fish due to an alcohol overdose. Any comments ???

Thanks,
Gareth Casey