Re: new list member intro

joel metz, ifbma wrote:

> just a quick intro... (ok maybe not as brief as it could be...)
>
> ive also got that 20gal tank empty, waiting in the wings, and an
>  empty 10gal as well
> -joel

Joel,

Welcome. May I make one suggestion. Save the 10 gallon tank and use it only for a
quarantine tank. This is the best insurance investment anyone can make. A small
bare quarantine tank with just a sponge filter, heater, and some PVC pipe for
hiding places will save you lots of money in the long run. Better to medicate a
small tank with a few sick fish than having to do the same to a larger one.

best wishes,Mike Wise