Re: A nijsseni

Tim,
As far as I am aware there is only one cichlid species which will change sex
and that is Crenicara punctulata,
discussed recently on this list.
There are sneaker males which gives the appearance of being female but will
fox the other male and secretly try to spawn with the female.  I think
that's what they do but I may be wrong if so I stand to be corrected.
Helen