Re: A nijsseni

> Has anybody had these change sex on them. I have and another fellow around here
> did too. Or can a young  male (6months or so) imitate the yellow and the black
> blotches of the female or vise versa? Any one have this happen or ever hear of
> it?
>
> Tim

I had a breeding female once who turned into a male-looker when the original male
died. I don't know if she became a real male since she/he didn't spawn with the
other
female. It was a functional female who got male colours.

Koslowski has reported on a nijsseni-female changing sex. So it's possible.

Fredrik L.