RE: another bounce : RO water

I have been using a barrel to store my RO water in the corner of my
basement.  I use a little giant pump (I forget the model number but it pumps
300gph and uses 47 watts of power) to get the water from the barrel to the
tanks about 50 feet away.  Works okay for the tanks in the basement but goes
real slow when filling the upstairs tanks.
I use the same pump for pumping the old tank water to the garden but I use a
different hose.