Re: Soft water and Kribs

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at kribs
breeding, they can be very prolific once they are of mature spawning
age.   I love kribs in the sence that they are among the best parents
cichlid wise I've ever raised.  I used to raise some absolutely gorgeous
red Kribs.  I never had a problem getting rid of the fry once they were
about 1.5 to 2 inches long.  Every pet store I went to would take them
once they saw the color.   If you're into breeding kribs why would you
want them to stop?   I'm always on the look out for nicely colored
kribs.   They will always be welcome in my house.
John