Re: Hello All I am New to the list

hello Rob
you're going to love Apistos once you see a pair swimming in the tank
with their fry.   The fry might have disappeared because of the Tetras
but not likely because of the ottos.   They are good at cleaning green
algae, but the best that I've had that will eat the hair type algae are
true flying foxes.   Look for the one with the latin name crossocheilus
siamensis, this is the one the plant people of the aquatic gardners
association love to use.   But if you really want fry from your
cacatuoides you'll need to get them into their own tank with no other
fish.  This is the I have had the best experiences and I've been raising
Cacatuoides for a long time now.
Good luck.
John Wubbolt