Re: growth rate of fry and water changes

Ken Laidlaw Wrote:

>Well, without conducting this test I'd say that fry fed
>well in a tank with plentiful water changes will grow
>faster.
>Ken.

Let's not speculate.  That's the way others like CNN and the newspapers earn
a living.  I tend to lean very heavily in your direction but....(heavy duty
water changes is how all the big breeders everywhere maintain their
tanks)...  hey let's see what happens with apistos.  There are enough people
out there with lots of tanks and lots of fry.  The only thing stopping them
is inertia.

G. Kadar