My First Spawn Ever!!!

Hi all,

After 1 year of apisto keeping, I am finally a father.  Today when I got home
from work, my female cacataudes had a bunch of fry surrounding her on her clay
pot nest.  Wow! I fed frozen brine shrimp napaulli and some of the little guys
ate.
Any advice would be great. This is a heavyily planted 55 gallon tank with a
trio of cacataudes and 10 rummynose tetras.  I am looking for a few fry to
make it to adulthood.  In the 3 years I have been in the hobby, this far
surpasses keeping african cichlids and keeping my 125 gallon sps coral reef
tank.

Thanks in advance,

Andy Eig
New York City