Re: When a blessing becomes a curse

I dont know if this will work with trumpet snails but it does for the wee
brown ones.  Last thing at night when tank lights are off, place a slice of
weighted down cucumber in the offending tank.  First thing in the morning
the cucumber be covered in the snails, carefully lift this out and repeat
procedure each evening.
Good luck,
Helen