Re: When a blessing becomes a curse

An old-time aquarist gave me advice on how to get rid of this types of snail:
"Remove the gravel and throw it out.  Sterilize the tank."

He said they are impossible to get rid of.  Eventually they will over-run the
tank with many floating across the surface...yuck.  Where I come from, no one
wants trumpet snails in his/her tanks.

--Randy