Re: When a blessing becomes a curse

Randy,

At our club and plant auctions people go nuts for the Malaysian Trumpet
snails.  Something about them eating algae, so the y brind a good price at
an auction.  We have them in our tanks, and kill them if we ever treat
with fluke tabs fro Hydra ( I only use 1/2 tablet in 20 gallons and it
still kills all the snails).  I have never had them bother the apisto
eggs/fry that I can tell.  The big regular snails (forbid, a few of them
have made it through)...my apisto's will occasionally pick at and
occasionally eat one.  (only seen that happen once though and it was by
fry)

Kathy