Re: off-topic, but not majorly

I would definitely recommend a visit there especially as a family,  there is
something for everyone.  Wear comfortable shoes as the place is massive,
dont forget to take your camcorder or camera.  I was there while at the ACA
97 in Chicago.  All the exhibits are in excellent condition, you will enjoy
it.
Helen