Re: off-topic, but not majorly

If you've never been to the Shedd Aquarium and you get the chance,  GO.
I was in Chicago about 5 years back for my nephews wedding and on the
day before we decided to fly back east the weather rainy and not good
for outdoor things so we went.   Am I ever glad I did.   Plan on going
back again the next time I am in Chicago, like this spring for the AKA
convention and the GCCA Cichlid Classic.   You won't be disappointed.
John