Re: Florida Vacation

In a message dated 2/12/99 12:08:44 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mikeymeyer@sprintmail.com writes:

> I am going to Florida this weekend.  I am flying into Orlando and driving
>  to Cocoa Beach.  Anyone know of any good LFS's that I should check out
>  while I am there?
>  Michael

I lived on Merritt Island , just a couple miles from the beach, for a year.
Be sure to pack a Brita filter.  The lead content is 4 or 5 times the legal
limit, but in typical political style, they got an exemption because they
can't afford to re-plumb the mains for the entire county.  The water tastes
really gross.  As for an lfs, I can't recall even seeing one five years ago.

Bob Dixon